World Market Intelligence's 'Business Development Bank of Canada : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Business Development Bank of Canada : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Business Development Bank of Canada' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) is a Canada based financial institution. The company provides financing, consulting, and venture capital services to small and medium-sized businesses. Its financing solutions include purchase of land and buildings, construction of new premises, expansion or improvement of existing or rented premises. BDC also provides debt and equity financing. In addition, the company offers consulting services to manage, develop, enhance efficiency and sale businesses. Further, it provides venture capital services to various sectors including energy or cleantech, health, information technology, and communications. It operates through a network of 102 branches in Canada. The company is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.