World Market Intelligence's 'Laurentian Bank of Canada (MULPHA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Laurentian Bank of Canada (MULPHA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Laurentian Bank of Canada' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Laurentian Bank of Canada (Laurentian Bank) is a banking institution, based in Canada. The company provides various banking products and services such as deposit products, saving and investment products, visa credit card services, loan products, commercial Financial Services, and transactional products and services to individuals and small and medium-sized enterprises. It also offers trust services, insurance products, real estate finance, investment loans, RRSP loans, mortgage loans, high yield investment accounts and self-directed accounts. In addition, it offers brokerage services to retail and institutional clients. The company operates its business operations through its seven subsidiaries which are: B2B Trust, LBC Investment Management Inc., V.R. Holding Insurance Company Ltd, Laurentian Trust of Canada Inc., LBC Trust, Laurentian Bank Securities Inc. and LBC Financial Services Inc. The company is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.