World Market Intelligence's 'GS Engineering & Construction Corporation (6360) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'GS Engineering & Construction Corporation (6360) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'GS Engineering & Construction Corporation' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
GS Engineering & Construction Corporation (GS E&C) provides civil engineering, architecture, procurement and construction related services in South Korea. The company undertakes public-private partnership (PPP), large mixed-use complex, township development and industrial projects. In addition, the company focuses on construction of educational and training facilities, sports facilities along with high-rise buildings. The company caters a diverse client base, including oil, gas and petrochemical companies. GS E&C also carries out sewer rehabilitation and construction of sewage plant and water treatment plants. The company has presence in Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, the US, the UK, China, Vietnam, Thailand and Poland. GS E&C is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.