World Market Intelligence's 'BTB Real Estate Investment Trust (8367) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'BTB Real Estate Investment Trust (8367) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'BTB Real Estate Investment Trust' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
BTB Real Estate Investment Trust (BTB REIT) is an open ended real estate investment trust based in Canada. The company is involved in the purchase of income producing mid market offices, commercial and industrial properties in primary and secondary markets in east of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The company operates through four segments, namely Commercial, Office, Industrial and General Purpose. As of December 31, 2011, the company's top three tenants include Societe immobiliere du Quebec, Annie Fruit Inc., and Germain Lariviere. BTB REIT owns 54 commercial and industrial properties during the FY2011. The company is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.