ICD Research's "Kia Motors Corporation: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Kia Motors Corporation: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kia Motors Corporation"
ICD Research's "Kia Motors Corporation: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kia Motors Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kia Motors Corporation"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kia Motors Corporation (Kia Motors) is one of the leading automobile manufacturers based in South Korea. The company manufactures and sells a broad spectrum of automobiles such as commercial vehicles, passenger cars and recreational vehicles. It also develops various new technologies that assist in the manufacturing of eco-friendly cars such as hybrid-electric vehicles (HEVs). Kia Motors' major brands include Sephia, Cerato, Lotze, Soul, and Pride. In South Korea, the company has six research and development centers and three operational hubs. It has presence across Americas, Western and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific through its subsidiaries including Kia Tigers, Kia Motors America, Kia Motors Australia, Kia Japan Company, and Kia Canada. Kia Motors is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.