ICD Research's "Perrigo Company: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Perrigo Company: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Perrigo Company"
ICD Research's "Perrigo Company: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Perrigo Company" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Perrigo Company"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Perrigo Company (Perrigo) is a diversified business holding company, focused on the development and manufacture of over-the-counter, prescription pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and medical diagnostic products. The company operates its business through following segments: Consumer Healthcare, Nutritionals, Rx Pharmaceuticals, API and Others. The company has collaborative agreements with Medimetriks Pharmaceuticals, Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation and Cobrek Pharmaceuticals. Its products are sold through chain drug stores, wholesalers, distributors, hospital systems, group purchasing organizations, supermarket and mass merchandise chains. Perrigo's main markets and locations of manufacturing and operations are the US, Israel, Mexico, the UK and Australia. The company is headquartered in Allegan, Michigan, the US.