Qatargas Operating Company Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Qatargas Operating Company Limited (Qatargas) is a producer and supplier of liquefied natural gas (LNG). Qatargas is a part of Qatar Petroleum group. It is active in exploration and production, refining, and transmission of natural gas. Qatargas also produces LNG, helium, sulphur and exports these products to Spain, Japan, France, and the US. It operates four LNG projects, namely, Qatargas 1, Qatargas 2, Qatargas 3 and Qatargas 4. The company operates through seven LNG trains, out of which four trains are the largest in the world with a production capacity of 7.8 million tonnes per annum (MTA) each. The company also operates Laffan Refinery. Qatargas is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
The company set itself the goal to be the world’s premier LNG company by 2015. In line with Qatar National Vision 2030 of achieving successful and sustainable development, Qatargas focuses on improving the standards for safety performance; customer satisfaction; efficient and reliable operations; and financial performance.
Qatargas Operating Company Limited Key Recent Developments
Apr 14, 2012: Qatargas Loads LNG Cargo From Common Lean LNG Storage
Mar 26, 2012: Qatargas Shuts Three LNG Producing Units At Its Qatargas-1 Plant For Planned Maintenance
Jan 30, 2012: GE Oil & Gas Completes First Cycle Of Qatargas Gas Turbine Modular Replacement Project
Jan 12, 2012: Qatargas Signs EPC Contract With Samsung Engineering For Laffan Refinery
Dec 24, 2011: Qatargas Receives Green Award For Three Chartered LNG Vessels
GlobalData’s Qatargas Operating Company Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.