World Market Intelligence's 'Shaw Industries Group, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Shaw Industries Group, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Shaw Industries Group, Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Shaw Industries Group, Inc. (Shaw) manufactures and distributes carpet and floorcovering products worldwide. The company manufactures and distributes carpet, area rug, hardwood and laminate floor, and ceramic tile for residential and commercial applications. Shaw produces carpets for residential and commercial, indoor and outdoor, and heavy traffic applications. In addition, the company offers post-consumer carpet collection and recycling services. It serves healthcare, corporate office, education, government, and retail sectors. Shaw operates regional offices in Chicago, Cypress, San Francisco, New York City and Miami Lakes, the US; Singapore; Shanghai, China; and London, the UK. The company operates as a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. and is headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, US.