World Market Intelligence's 'Bentley Systems, Incorporated: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Bentley Systems, Incorporated: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Bentley Systems, Incorporated' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Bentley Systems, Incorporated (Bentley Systems) is a provider of a wide range of architecture and engineering software solutions to architects, constructors, engineers and owner-operators from 45 countries worldwide. The company provides solutions and products for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure. It provides products and solutions for bridges, buildings, campuses, communications, factories, mining and metals, government projects, power generation, process manufacturing, rail and transit, road design software, utilities, and water and wastewater. The main software platforms developed and offered by the company include MicroStation, ProjectWise and AssetWise. It also offers other services such as professional services, subscriptions and support activities. Bentley Systems is headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania, US.