World Market Intelligence's 'First Citizens BancShares, Inc. (FCNCA): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'First Citizens BancShares, Inc. (FCNCA): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'First Citizens BancShares, Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
First Citizens Bancshares, Inc. (First Citizens) is a bank holding company in the US. The company offers commercial banking and financial services to individuals and corporate customers. The company offers deposit products, commercial transaction financing, making and servicing secured and unsecured loans to individuals, firms, and corporations, and safe deposit facilities and fund transfers. The company's loan portfolio includes operating loans, and finance for the purchase of equipment and farmland by agricultural customers. Additional services include loans to individuals for personal, automobile, real estate, home improvement, business, and collateral needs and various types of credit services for commercial customers. It also offers brokerage services and general insurance services for casualty, life, health, and crop insurance products. In addition, the company acquires and sells investment securities, and generates income from the portfolio. First Citizens operates as the holding company for First Citizens National Bank. It is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, US.