World Market Intelligence's 'Intermediate Capital Group plc (ICP): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Intermediate Capital Group plc (ICP): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Intermediate Capital Group plc' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Intermediate Capital Group plc (ICG) is a UK based private equity firm. The company is involved in mezzanine financing and mid-market investments in restructuring, growth capital, acquisitions, management buyouts and management buyins, public quoted company finance, development capital, re-financings and recapitalizations, off-balance-sheet finance, and pre-IPO financing. It provides mezzanine financing in the form of subordinated loans with equity warrants, as convertible loan, preference shares, mezzanine loans, leveraged loans and collateralized debt obligation (CDO). ICG also manages third party mezzanine,CDO, and Institutional Client Funds. The company organized its operations into two business groups: The Fund Management Company (FMC) and The Investment Company. It principally operates in Europe, Asia Pacific and the US. It is headquartered in London, UK.