Canadean's "The Johnny Rockets Group, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "The Johnny Rockets Group, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Johnny Rockets Group, Inc."
Canadean's "The Johnny Rockets Group, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Johnny Rockets Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Johnny Rockets Group, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Johnny Rockets Group, Inc. (Johnny Rockets) operates a chain of own and franchised restaurants in the US and internationally. The company was formed in the year 1986 and operates its chain of restaurants under the name Johnny Rockets. As of February 2011, Johnny Rockets and its franchisees operated 300 corporate and franchised-owned restaurants in 32 states in the U. S. and in 15 other countries, it is also on board 11 Royal Caribbean cruise ships. The company's stores are located in Bahrain, Bahamas, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Germany, Egypt, South Korea, Libya, United Arab Emirates and etc. The company is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, CA, the US.