World Market Intelligence's 'Insurance Corporation of Barbados Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Insurance Corporation of Barbados Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Insurance Corporation of Barbados Limited' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Insurance Corporation of Barbados Limited (ICBL) is an insurance, re-insurance, and financial and related services provider in Barbados. The company offers a wide range of coverage through products to its clients. The company's portfolio include legal liability for private and commercial vehicles, property damages, damages to the insured vehicle occurred by accident, fire or theft, protection to policyholders for commercial and public buildings, private dwelling houses against fire, hurricane, earthquake, floodwater damage, other perils, malicious damage, loss or damage to cargo, fishing vessels, pleasure craft, and other marine vessels, hull and cargo, aviation, other miscellaneous accident risks, including coverage for travel and public liability, protection to individuals and groups against the risk of premature death, and other accidents, protection to individuals and groups against the risk of catastrophic illness, routine preventative health care, dental care, and vision care. In addition, the company provides reinsurance for life, medical, property, and casualty insurance policies; and manages pension funds. ICBL is headquartered in Bridgetown, Barbados.