World Market Intelligence's 'THR Marea Neagra SA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'THR Marea Neagra SA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'THR Marea Neagra SA' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Turism Hoteluri Restaurante Marea Neagra SA (THRMN) is a tourist services provider in Romania. The company owns and operates hotels, resorts, restaurants, and villas. The company operates a chain of Black Sea resorts under the names: Eforie Nord, Eforie Sud, Venus, Saturn and Neptun. It operates a broad portfolio of four-star, three-star, two-star and one-star hotels in Romania. Moreover, key facilities provided at its hotels include television, phone and internet facilities, spa and saloon. THRMN offers a wide range of accommodation and catering services and operates 34 accommodation units and 29 board units. THRMN is headquartered in Mangalia, Romania.