World Market Intelligence's 'Asian Paints Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Asian Paints Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Asian Paints Limited' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Asian Paints along with its subsidiaries manufactures and sells industrial and decorative coatings. The company's product portfolio includes ancillaries, automotive and decorative paints. The Company, along with its subsidiaries, operates in 17 countries; and servicing consumers in 65 countries through Berger International, SCIB Paints, Apco Coatings and Taubmans. The company manages 23 paint manufacturing facilities across key locations in India that include: Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Haryana. The company offers a wide range of ancillary products such as primers, fillers stainers, etc. The product range for ancillaries includes Asian Paints Decoprime Wall Primer WT, Asian Paints Decoprime Wall Primer ST, Asian Paints Acrylic Wall Putty, Asian Paints Exterior Wall Putty, Asian Paints Wood Primer, Asian Paints Exterior Wall Primer etc. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, in India.