World Market Intelligence's 'Kansai Paint Co., Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Kansai Paint Co., Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Kansai Paint Co., Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Kansai Paint Co., Ltd. (Kansai) manufactures and markets a broad array of paints. The company, through its subsidiaries also manufactures designs and sells all types of coating equipment. Kansai undertakes and controls the paint works, and designs color scheme along with the manufacturing and sales of products used in electronics and biotechnology markets. Kansai sells its products under the ALESCO brand in various international markets including the US, the UK, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia. It provides marine and protective coatings, automotive coatings, decorative coatings and industrial coatings. The company has research and development (R&D) facilities, focused on the system and process research, and color design research. Kansai is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.