Transportation Services in China – Industry and Country Analysis provides five forces Industry analysis, along with PESTLE country analysis of China. This report concludes with profiles of the leading companies in the Chinese transportation services market .
Includes market value/volume, geographical segmentation, and five forces (buyer power, supplier power, new entrants, substitutes, and rivalry) analysis of the Transportation Services Industry in China. The PESTLE analysis section analyzes the current challenges, future prospects and risks across political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental areas of the country.
* Contains data on market value, volume and/or segmentation for Transportation Services in China.
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis.
* analyzes the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure of China.
* The leading companies are identified with supporting key financial metrics (where available)
The transportation services industry group is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by road, rail, air and marine.
The Chinese transportation services market is expected to have total revenue of $237 billion in 2010, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.3% for the period spanning 2006-2010.
The road freight segment will be the market's most lucrative in 2010, with total revenue of $129.7 billion, equivalent to 54.7% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 9.1% for the five-year period 2010-2015, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $365.7 billion by the end of 2015.
Reasons to purchase:
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials