Replacement Car & Van Tires in Germany – Industry and Country Analysis provides five forces Industry analysis, along with PESTLE country analysis of Germany. This report concludes with profiles of the leading companies in the German replacement car & van tires market.
Includes market value/volume, geographical segmentation, and five forces (buyer power, supplier power, new entrants, substitutes, and rivalry) analysis of the Replacement Car & Van Tires Industry in Germany. The PESTLE analysis section analyzes the current challenges, future prospects and risks across political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental areas of the country.
* Contains data on market value, volume and/or segmentation for Replacement Car & Van Tires in Germany
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis
* analyzes the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure of Germany
* The leading companies are identified with supporting key financial metrics (where available)
The replacement car & van tires market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP). Labor charges and wholesale-related revenues are not included. The data only relates to the market for light vehicles (cars and light commercial vehicles of up to 3.5 tons in weight). Any currency conversions used in the preparation of this report have been calculated using constant 2009 annual average exchange rates.
The German Replacement Car & Van Tires market is expected to have total revenue of $4,654.9 million in 2010, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.3% for the period spanning 2006-2010..
Market consumption volumes are expected to decrease with a CARC of -5.3% between 2006-2010, to reach a total of 43.7 million tires in 2010.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% for the five-year period 2010-2015, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $6,210.2 million by the end of 2015.
Reasons to purchase:
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials