Rail Freight in France – Industry and Country Analysis provides five forces Industry analysis, along with PESTLE country analysis of France. This report concludes with profiles of the leading companies in the French rail freight market.
Includes market value/volume, geographical segmentation, and five forces (buyer power, supplier power, new entrants, substitutes, and rivalry) analysis of the Rail Freight Industry in France. The PESTLE analysis section analyzes the current challenges, future prospects and risks across political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental areas of the country.
* Contains data on market value, volume and/or segmentation for Rail Freight in France
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis
* analyzes the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure of France
* The leading companies are identified with supporting key financial metrics (where available)
The rail freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by rail.
Units of volume are measured in freight ton kilometers (FTK). Rail freight volumes include both domestic and international freight, which for the purposes of this report are counted in the country of origin.
Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2009 annual average exchange rates.
The French rail freight sector had total revenue of $1,307.7 million in 2010, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.3% for the period spanning 2006-2010.
Sector volumes are forecast to decrease with a CARC of -2.1% between 2006-2010, to reach a total of 33,791.4 million FTK in 2010.
The performance of the sector is forecast to decline even faster, with an anticipated CARC of -1.2% for the five-year period 2010-2015, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $1,229.3 million by the end of 2015.
Reasons to purchase:
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials